Sunday 17 May 2009

Got tagged a while ago....

I was tagged a while ago by Motherhood and, being new to this, had already responded to the tag BUT I really want to respond because Motherhood's blog is ace, (and as I'm sure I am the last to be tagged anywhere in the blogging community, I don't need to do the passing on. Already done that bit anyway) so here goes with the questions I haven't answered!

1.What are your current obsessions?
ref to previous answer

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
As above

3. Last dream you had?
I long to dream but I barely sleep at the moment!!!

4. Last thing you bought?
Previous

5. What are you listening to?
again

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
Too much responsibility...sorry!!

7. Favourite holiday spots?
erm...only done the annual Scottish auntie pilgrimage for the past few years. Lets see.... Seville.

8. Reading right now?
done

9. Four words to describe yourself.
mother, daughter, sister,wife (sort of)

10. Guilty pleasure?
done

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
see above

12. Favourite spring thing to do?
mow the lawn and frolic (isn't that what you're supposed to do in Spring?)

13. When you die, what would you like people to say about you at your funeral?

"Really!!! Ohhhh!! She never did!!!"

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
done

15. When did you last go for a night out?
Really can't remember....'bout two weeks ago?!

16. Favourite ever film?
done

17. Care to share some wisdom?
done

18. Song you can’t get out of your head?
The advert for Calgon (s#1 keeps singing it) and "Pictures of Lily" by Pink Floyd ( d#1 keeps singing it).

19. Thing you are looking forward to?
A tidy house...baby sleeping through...next bar of choc/cup of tea

20. If money were no object, which shoe designer would you wear?
I don't know!!! Ohhh something comfy (I only like my wellies and Converse at the moment).

I thank you

3 comments:

Rebel Mother said...

I have an award for you over at mine. A Lovely Blog Award. Hope you like it. RMx

Mum Gone Mad said...

You do realise I am now humming "washing machimes last longer with calgon..." over and over! Thanks for the visit :)

Katherine said...

It is rather catchy is it not!!!???? I used to sing the Shake n Vac add to my d#1 relentlessly, when she was a baba. I have no excuse, I'm a primary teacher, I have songs coming out of my ears...it's strange what you find yourself blurting out when trying to sooth a baby!